Inside the Life of a Designer | The Hustlenomics Podcast
I was recently a guest on my very first podcast and I can now proudly say it’s officially live across all podcast platforms. While it was certainly nerve racking, I was eager to share my story and insights as a business owner, specifically a creative entrepreneur.
Listen as I join Katie Eaker for an in-depth conversation on life as a designer, not to mention, all things business, strategy and why boundaries are necessary for growth in business.
Katie Eaker is the founder of Modern Darling Media and host of the Hustlenomics podcast. She chats with top female creative entrepreneurs from across the United States and dives deep into their stories, struggles, experiences and life lessons. And I am now one of those women.
Find the complete episode below.
The Hustlenomics Podcast, Episode 43: Inside The Life Of A Designer
Press play to learn:
- How to embrace fear despite the urge to resist it
- The fundamental steps to reach your goals
- Ways to avoid social media fatigue
- How to guide clients through your process as well as their own vision
- Why boundaries set you up for success
Not to mention:
- How L. Rae Design got its start
- How I attract new clients
- How I successfully work with clients all over the United States
and so much more
And now, get ready for ALL the creative goodness and press play below.
Follow L. Rae Design on Instagram | @LRaeDesign